A few golfing changes
The club is working hard to ensure all members and staff are safe but still operational during this time. As the COVID-19 restrictions begin to lift, we are attempting to regain some normality while still running in a safe manner. Please see some new changes to be implemented from Saturday 23rd. If you have any questions please contact the club at email@example.com
– We will open two tee starts on Saturdays only
– Timesheets will be opened earlier each week.
Saturdays – 7 days in advance.
Sunday – 6 days in advance.
Weekdays – 5 days in advance.
– Tee times will be 7 minutes apart on the 1st and 10 minutes apart on the 10th.
– Facilities are now open for lessons
– Practice nets will be open
– You may now play 2 days in a row but please be aware of booking on both Saturdays and Sundays. Be mindful that everyone would like a game during this period.
– Long, short range and main putting green to remain closed.
Thank you to all of our members who have been patient and understanding. We hope to be back to normal as soon as possible.