As previously communicated by the House Committee, the club was to pass forward two price increases as per the industry standard this year. After careful consideration, the Board of Directors has chosen to not pass forward the second increase. Rather, the board has chosen to alter the way in which the 10% member discount is administered.
These are the key points of how this new program will work:
- You will need to use your House Account
- When you top up your house account with say $100, you will be credited $110 to your account, however you must top up with a minimum of $50
- As a result, members get a 10% off ‘normal’ prices
- The bar will have only one price for everything and will apply the 10% member bonus at the time of house account top up
The reasons for this decision are as follows:
- to continue to reward our members
- to ensure that only members are receiving the 10% bonus on our ever-growing Thursday night, Friday night and Sunday lunch services
- to implement a new member loyalty scheme to increase member services
- to seamlessly apply the 10% discount in both the Proshop and hospitality services of the club
The changes to the administration of the member discount will be applied 1st of November. If you have any questions in regards to how it is going to work, feel free to ask anyone on the Board or our staff.
Rossdale Golf Club